I’m gonna love you and you’re gonna fall in love with me
domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2009

Sweet Caroline

Where it began, I can't begin to knowin' But then I know it's growing strong Was in the spring And spring became the summer Who'd have believed you'd come along. Hands, touchin' hands Reachin' out, touchin' me touchin' you Sweet Caroline Good times never seemed so good I've been inclined To believe they never would But now I, look at the night And it don't seem so lonely We fill it up with only two. And when I hurt, Hurtin' runs off my shoulders How can I hurt when I'm with you Warm, touchin' warm Reachin' out, touchin' me touchin' you Sweet Caroline Good times never seemed so good I've been inclined, To believe they never would Oh, no, no Sweet Caroline Good times never seemed so good Sweet Caroline, I believe they never could Sweet Caroline

0 comentarios:

 
© 2008 *By Templates para Você*