I’m gonna love you and you’re gonna fall in love with me
miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

I'm gonna getcha good



No te deseo por el fin de semana – no te deseo por una noche.
Solo estoy interesada si puedo tenerte por toda la vida nene!
Uh, se que sueno seria y nene lo soy
Tú eres una excelente pieza de la finca real, y quiero algo de tierra

Oh, yeah
So, don’t try to run honey, love can be fun
There’s no need to be alone - when you find that someone


I’m gonna getcha while I gotcha in sight
I’m gonna getcha if it takes all night
You can betcha by the time I say "go," you’ll never say "no"
I’m gonna getcha, it’s a matter of fact
I’m gonna getcha, don’tcha worry ‘bout that
You can bet your bottom dollar, in time you’re gonna be mine
Just like I should - I’ll getcha good

I’m gonna love you and - you’re gonna fall in love with me




0 comentarios:

 
© 2008 *By Templates para Você*